filing a corporate annual report

DIY - Filing a Corporate Annual Report

Most states require corporations to file a document on an annual basis. This is usually called the corporate annual report and serves as an update to the original Articles of Incorporation. This lets the state know who the newest officers are and if any other substantial changes have occurred.

Parent Booster USA completes* these filings for full-service members. However, we understand that some people like to do things themselves, so we have created this DIY guide. If you would like our assistance with this or anything else, we are here to help.

*Additional filing fees charged by your state are not included in the cost of membership and must be invoiced separately.


With PBUSA membership, we file all the IRS and state paperwork. We keep your booster club up and running year after year.