DIY guide for obtaining an EIN

DIY - Guide for Obtaining an EIN

The EIN (Employer Identification Number), also known as a TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), is essentially a Social Security number for a business. This number is needed to file a tax return, open a bank account, and file an application for tax exemption.

Parent Booster USA obtains the EIN for all full-service members. However, we understand that some people like to do things themselves, so we have created this DIY guide. If you would like our assistance with this or anything else, we are here to help.


With PBUSA membership, we file all the IRS and state paperwork. We keep your booster club up and running year after year.