New COVID-19 resources are available to help you manage the crisis.
IRS stamp letters on gold background

Changing your fiscal year end with the IRS

A commonly asked question we at Parent Booster USA receive is: “How do I change my Booster Club’s tax year-end?” The following is a brief guide to changing that year-end via mail or facsimile. Members should remember that the best time to change a year-end is immediately after an annual IRS tax filing. Please be sure to notify Parent Booster USA of any change made to your organization's tax year-end.


With PBUSA membership, we file all the IRS and state paperwork. We keep your booster club up and running year after year.